Magazine PDF Archive
- Nov 4 from 5-7pm. First Friday Art Walk through Lebanon and Mt. Gretna: Download your map at Lebanonartscouncil.org
- Nov 11 from 7-9pm. Wounded Warriors Paint Fundraiser: Paint with us tonight and we will give $5 for every ticket sold to either Wounded Warriors or Wounded Veterans. Paint a step-by-step amateur painting on canvas while drinking your BYOB wine, beer, or our complimentary cold beverages. Bring your snacks, doors open 30 minutes prior to the event and we have bottle openers, ice, cups, plates, napkins, and utensils for your use. Brushstrokes on Canvas, 720 Quentin Rd - Lebanon, PA 17042. Register at Brushstrokesoncanvas.com
- Nov 12 at 12pm. 6th Annual Palmyra Christmas Parade: Parade begins at Maple Street and Railroad Street. The parade route will proceed east on Maple Street to Green Street, north on Green Street to Main Street, west on Main Street to Horstick Avenue, south on Horstick Avenue to Cherry Street, east on Cherry Street to the Middle School
- Nov 18 at 6pm. City of Lebanon Holiday Tree Lighting: At the corner of 9th and Cumberland Streets. Santa arrives after the tree lighting, the children will have time to visit with Santa.
- Nov 19 at 10am. City of Lebanon Holiday Parade: Starts at Lincoln Avenue at 10:00 AM and travels west on Cumberland Street to Ninth Street, Lebanon.
- Nov 19-20 - Nov 19, 10am-5pm, Nov 20, 11am-4pm. Gem Miner’s Holiday Show: Gift, Gem, Bead, Jewelry, Mineral, Fossil & Craft Show. Lebanon Expo & Fairgrounds, 80 Rocherty Rd, Lebanon PA 17042.
- Nov 25-27 - Nov 25, 2-6pm; Nov 26, 8am-4pm; Nov 27, 10am-4pm. Christmas at the Expo: The Lebanon Valley’s largest holiday gift show and shopping event! Admission to the show is just $3 per person. You will find something for everyone on your Christmas list with up to 150 vendors under one roof. Plus, enjoy Christmas music, holiday foods, and an appearance by Santa Claus. $3 admission per person. Free Parking. Lebexpo.org
- Nov 26th at 3:30 pm. Myerstown Holiday Parade: Tree lighting immediately following parade. Main Street, Myerstown.
- Nov 26 - Small Business Saturday: Shop small, shop local. Did you know that when you spend money at local retailers, 80% of the money stays in your community? Keep an eye out for special Small Business Saturday steals and deals throughout the entire Lebanon Valley.
Search Our Site
Letter from the Director
This month reminds us of the important relationships we celebrate on Valentine’s Day. The program managers of Family MWR are constantly developing events and services focused on your...